Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week 9 No 20 YouTube

Wow, I'm using YouTube, how exciting. I looked up Ford Falcon GTHO, and found some fantastic videos that I will share with my husband. We had these cars for our Wedding day in 2003. They were worth the expense. I was drag raced to my wedding and to my photo shoot. I am not really interested in cars, my husband is, they didn't really match my cathedral Vail, my long white dress, and my lovely red roses, but they made my husband happy.

I have followed the instructions to copy one video to my blog, lets see if it works...




And guess what it does. YouTube is fun! I cant see that businesses would find a lot of staff wasting work time by playing on this. Some ERl applications could be to video Author talks and post these to YouTube, with the authors permission of course. Maybe for some Training ERL could YouTube a presentation, this would be great for us part timers with kids. Maybe you could even relaunch the ERL logo on YouTube.

No comments: