Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week 7 No 17 Learning 2.0 Sandbox Wiki

Today I played in the PBwiki Learning2.0 wiki sandbox. I added my favourite place 'Malta'. It was very easy to add am image and a comment. I just went into edit page, insert image, I wrote my blog comment and saved.I found 'marking my adventure' a little more difficult as i was competing with another participant to edit and saved. i kept getting some message that sent me to the pantry for some Tinny Teddy bikkies, however my aim is to finish this online learning by Sunday so with perseverance I managed to succeed in placing my mark. Forward and onwards to the next learning exercise....

1 comment:

bloggarazzo said...

Hi there!
Sorry, it was me following you all over the sandbox. I guess that's another thing learnt, 2 of us can't edit at the same time. See you at the finish - hopefully.