Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 3 no 5 Flickr

Flickr - Love it
Before undertaking this L2 course I didn't know that FLICKR existed! I set up a Flickr account, and am having a great deal of fun having a play. I don't think I have mastered it yet, but I know it exists and can basically upload a photograph to Flickr, and I can save a photograph to my pictures and use them within the persons copyright. Here are the steps that I followed

Setting up a Flickr account
Step 1 Set up a Flickr account. VERY EASY Just to be original I have used ajnelouise as my login again.
Step 2 Save a photograph from my digital camera onto my pictures.
Step 3 Use the upload feature to load the pictures saved onto Flickr.
Step 4 Add a description and a tag.
Step 5 Secect a buddy icon.

Using Flickr to blog a photograph
I choose this photograph as my husband is off the Bathurst with his brothers for a boys week, today. He loves Ford cars.

Step 1 Log into Flickr using login and password.
Step 2 search for a photograph.
Step 3 Can quite understand how to link Flickr to your blog will ask Paul Burden to explain futher. However like many computer applications there is many ways to achieve the same outcome, so rightclicked on the image, saved it onto my pictures than clicked on the add image icon, followed the prompts and the result is a Flickr picture that has been blooged


No comments: