Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 1 : 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learning

How will I manage to learn utilising video podcasts? How will I find the time when two children need my constant attention? I have learnt so much about being a mum, seemingly by using the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learning, I have set goals, accepted responsibility, asked for help, I have been challenged, I have used technology to seek information and have helped others to parent. While L2 seems like a new language, I feel that if I could just get past words like blog, I may just understand this new world.



My goals are to

- give myself time to learn.

- Ask for help when I don't understand.

- try to understand the new language.



Resources for help

- I will seek help from Paul Burden when needed.

















No comments: